paper plane cards
Connecting your PC to different Bluetooth devices can let you do lots of thing on your PC. Like,
· you can connect a Bluetooth speaker with your PC or even headphones
· can connect bluetooth mouse and keyboards
· connecting other devices like phones ,other PCs, tablets can help in sharing of data and files over the Bluetooth.
· You can connect some fitness devices and many more.
Different reason for Bluetooth not working in your PC
There are couple of reasons that could lead in Not working of Bluetooth in Your PC like :-
· May be the hardware device you are trying to connect in not working properly.
· The program or software installed by you is causing conflicts.
· May be you have disabled your Bluetooth support service on your PC.
· You may be having Bluetooth drivers that are outdate or incompatible with your current Windows version.
Method #1-Run Troubleshooter
One of the things you can do is try running the Bluetooth troubleshooter to fix Bluetooth problems.
1. Select the START button from the taskbar, then select SETTINGS option from there, then click at Update & security and then on Troubleshoot.
2. Look for Find and Fix other problems option , select the Bluetooth option from it and then Run the troubleshooter. You can simply check this 0x80070002 for further information.
Method #2-Try updating Bluetooth driver
If your software or hardware suddenly stops working properly one of the things you can do is to update your driver.
This can be done through the Device Manager option in your PC.
Follow the below given steps to update your driver:-
1. Click on START button on taskbar, look for Device manager option you can certainly search for it by typing it.
2. From the given options of devices select the Bluetooth device, right click on it and then select update driver option.
3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
Method #3-Reinstalling the driver
Even after updating the Bluetooth driver its not working, then you can try reinstalling your Bluetooth driver here are few simple steps to do so :-
1. Click on start, then go to Control panel option.
2. Look for programs and features option and click it.
3. Select your Bluetooth device and right click on it and then click Uninstall.
4. On your keyboard select the Windows logo key and X at the same time and then select the Device manager option.
5. Expand the Bluetooth option given there, from there select your Bluetooth device , right click on it and select uninstall from there.
6. Restart your PC. Now windows will help you reinstall your driver after the reboot.
Method #4- Check your Bluetooth support service.
1. On your keyboard press windows logo key and R at the same time, there Run will open.
2. Type services.msc in the bar and press OK.
3. From the given option search for Bluetooth support service option and then right click on it.
4. From the option select Restart.
5. Double click on the Bluetooth Support service option to enter its windows properties. Select the General Tab, now change The Startup type to Automatic.
6. Then Apply the changes and click OK to save and Exit the window.
Method #5- check the Bluetooth related settings on Your PC.
It is necessary to for Bluetooth related setting whether the Bluetooth is disabled.
1. From the Start menu open setting.
2. Choose the Network & Internet Option.
3. From the left column, Select the Airplane mode.
4. Disable The Airplane mode from there.
5. Now turn on your Bluetooth from the right side.
BIRTHDAY | MOTHER'S DAY | CONGRATULATIONS | NEW HOME